Trailers Direct offer a 6 Month Limited Warranty on all products sold. Warranty period is valid from the date of original purchase and is subject to Trailers Direct terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Trailers Direct Limited Warranty covers all products sold against defective workmanship or materials used under normal use for the period specified (6 months). If a fault or defect arises in the product within the warranty period the product is to be returned to Trailers Direct. Trailers Direct will not be held responsible for expenses to or from their premises. If the products are deemed to be faulty or defective due to defective workmanship or materials Trailers Direct, at their discretion, will either:
- 01Repair the product using new or re-furbished parts of an equivalent standard.
- 02Exchange the product with a product of similar condition, performance and reliability of the original,
- 03Refund the purchase price of the product. Where the product was sold as a package or as part of a kit, Trailers Direct will only fulfil its warranty obligation on the defective product only.
The Warranty will not cover products where:
- Damage has been caused due to misuse or abuse of the product, accident, external influences such as water and fire
- Due to improper maintenance
- Normal wear and tear
- The person or persons submitting the warranty claim are not the original purchaser
- Repairs or alterations have been made or attempted by others